Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stupid evil puppets ...

Not really a rant ... more of an observation. Not that I encounter evil puppets on a daily basis. Unless my coworkers count.

So I'm using this as online therapy, trying to vent frustration before I go all postal and start lobbing Liquid Paper grenades at the people I work with. I love the smell of Liquid Paper in the morning. And the sound of purchasing agents and customer service representatives screaming in mild agony as the white liquid slowly glues their eyes shut, effectively eliminating the errors that make up their petty little lives. It truly is "correction fluid" since I'm simply choosing to enforce natural selection. I consider it my divine right.

Because I am Joe, God of Marketing Communications.

Beware my wrath or I shall smite you. With venemous press releases. And a memo that requires you to fill out forms. Or ... god forbid ... a survey.

I've become determined to do two things during my regular work day: use no less than 50% of my time to seek other employment via the Interweb that is actually intellectually and spiritually rewarding (or just lucrative ... I'm little more than a common whore at this point) and second ... to use the other 50% of the time hiding in the server room, unused offices, under unused furniture ... possibly the bathroom depending on my biological needs.

"Will Market For Food". Ahh, good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home